Would you like to be part of the Ambassador Program for ASO 2022?
The Ambassador Program is a key part of our 28th Australian Orthodontic Congress 2022 marketing strategy.
Your role as a Congress Ambassador will involve:
- actively promoting ASO 2022 to your network of colleagues to create general awareness and interest in ASO 2022 and to increase the number of registered delegates;
- developing relations with affiliated associations within your country/region, who are willing to promote ASO 2022;
- seeking organisations within your networks which can promote ASO 2022
In return, you can expect to:
- be formally recognised as an Ambassador and be associated with the success of this prestigious international event;
- strengthen your existing networks; and
- develop new contacts within your professional field.
Are you interested in becoming an ambassador for ASO 2022? Please contact the Congress Managers at email@example.com
Already an ambassador? Click here to access the Ambassador Portal.
Express Your Interest
Fill in the expression of interest form to be kept up to date with information on 28th Australian Orthodontic Congress.